$500 RRP WORTH OF JOHNSON’S PRODUCTS COMPETITION OPTIMAL PHARMACY+
SELECTED OPTIMAL PHARMACY+ STORES
Terms and conditions of the –
“Chance to win $500 RRP worth of Johnson’s Baby products when purchasing any Johnson’s Baby products at any participating Optimal Pharmacy+ store” Competition
1. Information on how to enter the “Chance to win $500 RRP worth of Johnson’s Baby products when purchasing any Johnson’s Baby product at any participating Optimal Pharmacy+ store” Promotion and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating in the Promotion, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Optimal Brand Management, Level 1, Suite 8, 7 Hector St, Osborne Park, WA1 6017, (ABN 50 142 261 078) – Tel: 08 9204 5777
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents who are aged 18 years or over.
4. Employees or agencies of Optimal Pharmacy+ & Optimal Brand Management (“OPP”, “OBM”) its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
5. Entries open at 7:00am WST Monday 1st March 2021 and close at 10:00pm WST Wednesday 31st March 2021. This is stated as the Promotion Period. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
6. To enter, entrants must, during the Promotion Period: Purchase any Aveeno product at any participating Optimal Pharmacy+ store, provide their name & contact number with an Optimal store sales representative who will note the entrant’s details on the back of a copied receipt which will then be placed within a sealed entry box. There will be 27 prizes drawn, 1 at each participating Optimal Pharmacy+ store. The winners will be required to produce information which will confirm their identity and place of residence to collect the prize.
7. The promoter and its agents accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or entered for any technical or other reason. Bank statements cannot be submitted as a proof purchase.
8. Draws will be held at participating Optimal Pharmacy+ stores on 1st April 2021. The first valid entry drawn randomly from the entries received during the Competition Period will win the prize.
9. There will be 1 winner entrant chosen for each participating Optimal Pharmacy+ Stores in WA, ACT, NSW and QLD, Australia.
10. The winner will be notified by phone on or before 30th April 2021. If a winner does not respond to the promoter within 14 days of being notified by promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the promoter shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the promoter shall be entitled to select another winner. The winners will be required to produce information which will confirm their identity and place of residence to collect the prize.
11. If for any reason a winner does not contact the Promoter to provide their details within the time frame stated above, then the prize or that part of the prize will be forfeited. The prize is to be picked up in the designated store by the entrant.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
13. The winners will be determined at random draw by the judges. Winners will receive the following prize: 1x $500 RRP worth of Johnson’s Baby products at their choice (27 prizes to be drawn, 1 at each participating Optimal Pharmacy+ Store)
14. The Promoter retains the right to substitute any prize with a prize and or prizes of equal or greater value (including where a prize is unavailable).
15. The prize, or any unused part of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
16. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants’ details and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and or who tampers with the entry process. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be invalid.
17. This promotion will be drawn randomly. The first valid entry drawn from the entries received during the Competition Period will win the prize.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence with entrants other than the winner(s) in relation to this Promotion or the prize.
19. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions and use of the prize.
20. By submitting an entry in this Promotion, the entrant grants the Promoter and its affiliates, agents and representatives an exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, worldwide license to use, edit, reproduce and exploit their entry by all means whatsoever (including, without limitation, in print and electronic format) for any purpose. All entrants agree that the Promoter may re-post their image entry including on the Promoter’s Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts and the Promoter’s websites.
21. In addition, the entrant consents to the Promoter and the Promoter’s affiliates, agents or representatives infringing the entrant’s moral rights in their entry. The entrant waives any right to inspect or approve any use, edit or reproduction by or on behalf of the Promoter of all or any part of the entrant’s entry.
22. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion: (a) to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter suspects has tampered with the entry process; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
23. If any act or omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
24. The Promoter and agents will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, pandemics &/or supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
25. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant (or the identity of a person who claims to be the entrant), the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the entrant’s identity. The Promoter may in its sole discretion elect to not award a prize where it suspects that a person is not the original entrant.
26. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the store).
27. The Promoter, its contractors, employees and agents will not be liable for any injury, loss, liabilities, or damage of any nature whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained as a result of or in connection with receiving, taking or using any prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of entering and participating in the Promotion.
29. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their Promotion entry, name, likeness, image and voice (including photograph, film and recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion, and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.